The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Poultry Probiotics, Super DFM-Poultry Review!

A healthy bird from day one is essential to a long life of production, I have found one simple, easy to use product that not only helps birds stay healthy throughout their life but also helps them to produce more and larger eggs and more meat! This product grows them to their full potential!

This product is a seperior probiotic called "Super DFM-Poultry" By Strong Microbials. I believe this product can be very useful to a lot of poultry owners, my self included!

"Super DFM-Poultry" is a Probiotic that stimulates the immune system and enhances defenses against pathogenic bacteria.

It helps poultry efficiently digest food and gain weight throughout shorter feed cycles. Studies of probiotics in poultry shows an increase in feed to energy output ratio, increase in production of meat and eggs, and strengthened immune protection against common bacterial infections.

This product performs best if the gastrointestinal tract of a chick is populated from day one. However, starting the use of SuperDFM-Poultry at ANY time in birds life will bring visible benefits to a bird's health.
Beneficial bacteria will provide the strength to the chick's organism to be strong in order to overpower disease and efficiently digest food as well as retain maximal nutrients from the feed ingested."
I have had my birds on this product for about 3 weeks and I am already seeing changes in all of my birds!

I have all ages of birds on this product so I am interested to see the differences in them in the next few months!

I have 18 chicks that have been using this produt since hatch
12 chicks that are that have been usng this product since they were 3 weeks
16 chicks that are have been using this product since they were 10 weeks
and 17 adults that range in age from 14 months to three years old.

All have been using this product for 3 weeks!

Changes I have noticed is that my adult girls that were not laying very well have started laying again! I was getting just 2-3 eggs each day if I was lucky now I am getting 5-6 eggs each day! They have been laying consistently like that for the last couple of weeks!

You could say that it is just a coincidence that they started laying again but I don't believe that to be true. I know my birds pretty well, well enough to know that some of them haven't laid consistently in several months and now they are since I began using this product!

My youngest chicks, the ones that have been using it since hatch, are growing like weeds! Seems like even faster than my others did! I have not lost a single chick since using this product!

Even one of my weaker chicks that has an eye injury due to the other chicks "helping" it out of the shell when hatching is doing just fine, eating and drinking and running around just like the others! I would have typically culled him because of his eye injury, but since he is doing so well I thought I would give him a chance!

I haven't seen much of a difference in my other chicks yet, they are all very healthy and active though, and no doubt growing more and more each day!

I will say over all, this product is helping all of my birds! I have noticed that even on hot days when it gets into the mid to upper 80's they seem to stay cooler and I believe that is because this product allows the birds digestive system to digest the food faster, producing less heat internally and thus keeping the birds cooler.

I will continue to update on any changes I see thought the use of Super DFM-Poultry.

If you are interested in this product or would like to learn more about it please visit
http://bit.ly/strongmicrobials

I gave my broody Partdidge Orp 6 Polish babies to raise. She's been so good with them so far. I have another broody Partridge. She only has one egg left. I'll try giving her some chicks too, when my incubator hatches. It's so cute watching them climb all over her.

Back
Top Bottom