The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

This thread is to post pictures and discuss the beautiful English Orps. Please, no discussion on APA standards, auctions, etc. We just want to see pictures and talk about this beautiful eye candy.

Winston and Clementine are our English Blue Orpingtons that we imported last year. I took some photos today of their oldest chicks, The O's (Olympia and Octavia), Hagrid, Rumples, and Bluebell, and thought I would share.

Bluebell - she is such a pretty little girl
Bluebell08-13-10.jpg

Hagrid
Hagrid8-13-10.jpg

Hagrid and Octavia
HagridandOctavia08-13-10.jpg

Hagrid and Olympia
HagridandOlympia08-13-10.jpg

Rumples
Rumples08-13-10.jpg

The Three Butts - Hagrid and The O's
ThreebuttsTheOsandHagrid08-13-10.jpg

The O's, Bluebell, and Hagrid
TheOsBluebellHagrid08-13-10.jpg

The O's, Hagrid, and Rumples
WaCChicks08-13-10.jpg

The O's
TheOs08-13-2010.jpg

Olympia
Olympia08-13-2010.jpg

Rumples and Bluebell - I love this picture
RumplesandBluebell08-13-10.jpg

The O's
TheOs08-13-10.jpg

Octavia - I think she is absolutely stunning, if I do say so myself.
Octavia08-13-2010.jpg
So cute!

Sooo how well would an English Orpington stand the hot Greek whether? These are the readings for this week, note that they are in Celsius. I have converted the highest temperature, and it's 90°F.
Screenshot_20230616_175900_Weather.jpg
I think Colt is in Texas, so they should be fine, right?

Sooo how well would an English Orpington stand the hot Greek whether? These are the readings for this week, note that they are in Celsius. I have converted the highest temperature, and it's 90°F.View attachment 3544075 I think Colt is in Texas, so they should be fine, right?
I lost some last year when it was over 110+ degrees. We were in a major drought. What’s your humidity like? I think the humidity makes it tougher on them.

Back
Top Bottom