The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Beth, they are adorable! I am not even going to try to guess other than to say at least one black is a girl and that one blue is sure a boy! You're right about the legs, LOL What a boy!!!!

Mine are still little fluff balls. I can't wait until they hit the fugly stage. I love the way they look then!

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I'm sure he'd oblige, but it just isn't the same as a fuzzy little chick snuggling under my shirt on my shoulder !!

Germaine - Your babies doing okay? We need updated photos !!

Well, Joy, maybe Kassandras will start to hatch, and you can snuggle before you mail them!

Germaine- yes, picks!!! Yours will get to the fugly stage fast enough-

I LOVE the big dark eyes!

Hi Joy! Yes, I need to get some more pictures. I want to be able to remember what they looked like as they develop. It's too easy to forget.

I will try to get some up today or tomorrow

Quote:
I have 3 out so far. These sure are taking their time. I hope they hatch. I have 3 orders to ship out tomorrow and at this rate....well, somebody is going to be disappointed !!

Oooooooooooohhhhhh Jjjooooooooooooyy???!! Any news? Pips? Hatchers? Fluff balls? I just woke up (I work nights) and came straight here for update. So anything? Huh? Huh? Huh? Heehee. Can you tell I'm anxious and excited?

You guys will love this video I came across on YOUTUBE
Video is of UK 2006 National & FED Champ.
Aren't they special?
Hope you folks like it as much as me.
I WISH my Blacks could look like these.

Thanks Bill I will see if my computer will allow it, it gets weird with youtube.

I took pictures of the babies and they are still fast as lightening. I have to recharge the camera so that it will download for me.

The one thing I did notice while I was taking pictures is that some of their poop is runny brown. There isn't any blood in it but it worries me that it is runny at all. Some is on the solid side but other is not.

Should I be worried? Everyone in there looks healthy and good but... should I start them on corid just in case?

Back
Top Bottom