The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Any input on the runny poop?

You can see it in a few pictures although most of the pictures don't have the runny stuff. They all seem healthy, but who knows what the air brings in or me for that matter. Sheesh, now I am worried.

Should I give them Corid as a preventative? I hate to wait and have them get sick. Have any of you had runny poop with your chicks? I have them on medicated chick starter.

Here are the new baby pictures

33539_dscn9738.jpg

33539_dscn9740.jpg

33539_dscn9751.jpg

33539_dscn9754.jpg

33539_dscn9758.jpg

33539_dscn9759.jpg

33539_dscn9763.jpg

33539_dscn9772.jpg

33539_dscn9775.jpg

33539_dscn9786.jpg

33539_dscn9784.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Germaine,
My Dels poop like that when they have been tearing around. I always thought it was partially due to the ACV, but what do I know?

Those are adorable babies!

Last edited:
Ah, thanks Beth! I just haven't been able to figure out why it was like that and them still so healthy. However "tearing around" is putting it mildly.

I like to reference certain breeds with certain characteristics such as Delaware and the way they are so funny and silly when they are young.

Well these little Orps are akin to road runners. I don't think I have ever had chicks that are this fast. They can run and hurdle like Olympic stars.

I was a bit leary about bringing them all up for pictures because Day old I could catch them, but I didn't know if I could today. I used the ol' dodge and fake play-- and they haven't figured that one out yet so round two went to me.

I think from now on though I bring them up one at a time.

Quote:
I could eat those fuzzy butts they are so darn cute!

AHHHHHH NOT MY BABIES!!!
old.gif

Oops I forgot that we "eat" chicken...didn't mean it that way...just snuggling

Back
Top Bottom