The Minecraft Chat thread!!!

Pics

PeepersMama

Living in a galaxy far, far away...
7 Years
Oct 17, 2016
I have recently discovered that a few of my friends love minecraft, so in order to spare the random chat thread from being overrun, here ya go peeps!
I will start the conversation:
They should make a farm mod, so that there are breeds of all the animals - like chickens!
big_smile.png

I play with both of my tiny humans. I will admit that I have just about zero clue what I'm doing 99% of the time. I'm slowly learning haha. My 7 year old daughter loves rainbows. I built her a rainbow house the other day so I thought I'd share. I don't remember how many floors are inside, but you can enter one end and get to the other by going up through the floors. The little rainbow shooting off the end is for a minecart to get to and from the rainbow house.

Hard to see here, but it's huge. @EmmaRainboe come look!
20230125_151632.jpg

20230124_111635.jpg

20230124_111717.jpg

I have recently discovered that a few of my friends love minecraft, so in order to spare the random chat thread from being overrun, here ya go peeps!
I will start the conversation:
They should make a farm mod, so that there are breeds of all the animals - like chickens!
big_smile.png
Lol, Ive actually made this mod. You've got to breed the breeds yourself. But all chicken breeds are possible. Last we calculated you can make more than a million unique variations. Its still a work in progress but it's getting there. Its also got support for rabbits, llamas and sheep. And I'm working on cows now but those are only texture varients for now I havent got to the models.

Back
Top Bottom