The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Nope all pullets. I only set big round eggs, double checked with the ring test. And played that Backstreet boys cr@p during incubation. I can guarantee if there was any males they would of killed themselves in egg.
After hatch I wing sexed them, angry wing sexed them and tried picking fights by flicking them in the chest.
All that plus the fact they haven't shut up since hatch indicates females.

Nope all pullets. I only set big round eggs, double checked with the ring test. And played that Backstreet boys cr@p during incubation. I can guarantee if there was any males they would of killed themselves in egg.
After hatch I wing sexed them, angry wing sexed them and tried picking fights by flicking them in the chest.
Isn't it interesting how in the animal kingdom we cull all the annoying a-hole males. What a world it would be if we did that with the humans too šŸ¤”

Oh No Facepalm GIF by DefyTV

Back
Top Bottom