The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

Guess who put the wrong eggs under One Leg.
20230416_102508.jpg
20230416_102725.jpg

Moved 2 chicks under One Leg, so she has a total of 4, 2 Java mixes and 2 pheonix, possible mixes. One of the pheonixes is awfully small though, so I'm not 100% hopeful for it. But she seemed very happy to take them. I have a silkie brooding now, so I'm going to transfer the super late eggs under her in a couple days. Going to take any babies from the co-parenting batch that hatch today and give them to One Leg and take any of her unhatched eggs and put them under the co parenting ones so they can start hatching out.

Moved 2 chicks under One Leg, so she has a total of 4, 2 Java mixes and 2 pheonix, possible mixes. One of the pheonixes is awfully small though, so I'm not 100% hopeful for it. But she seemed very happy to take them. I have a silkie brooding now, so I'm going to transfer the super late eggs under her in a couple days. Going to take any babies from the co-parenting batch that hatch today and give them to One Leg and take any of her unhatched eggs and put them under the co parenting ones so they can start hatching out.
giphy (48).gif

Back
Top Bottom