The Moonshiner's Chick Chat

And just like that…I got an egg today:
F3261C9E-2F8C-426C-B554-4D157B89C0D3.jpeg

And just like that…I got an egg today:
View attachment 3744988
I was gonna see your egg and raise you one duckling.
But I couldn't find the dang thing.
I was missing a few muscovies. Thought they may have been staying at their winter home. When I was feeding yesterday one strolled by with a duckling in tow.
Found another on a nest but I think the eggs are old leghorn eggs. Someone or someones seemed to have been more inpatient then me when it came to starting hatching.

I was gonna see your egg and raise you one duckling.
But I couldn't find the dang thing.
I was missing a few muscovies. Thought they may have been staying at their winter home. When I was feeding yesterday one strolled by with a duckling in tow.
Found another on a nest but I think the eggs are old leghorn eggs. Someone or someones seemed to have been more inpatient than me when it came to starting hatching.
S*** happens these days…

I’ve trapped and killed 12 raccoons so far this year and it’s only February.

I hope you find the rest of ‘em :fl

Tried to get started with planning and separating birds etc. but couldn't do much passed planning since the boy's been sick the last couple days.
Did some quick scouting and inventory to get an idea of what all I have to work with.
Why is it you can have 7,319 birds but never a decent amount of the ones you're looking to use?

Tried to get started with planning and separating birds etc. but couldn't do much passed planning since the boy's been sick the last couple days.
Did some quick scouting and inventory to get an idea of what all I have to work with.
Why is it you can have 7,319 birds but never a decent amount of the ones you're looking to use?
I know! Or you have more than enough males and 1 lonely female worth putting with them.

Back
Top Bottom