The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

To get the ball rolling 6+ cream legbars.
Beautiful blue eggs. Need to add pics.
The parents hatched from eggs from the Sheriff and Bruce Hambrick.
We have 9 hens. There is a small chance of white chicks. The rooster is recessive white.

I collected 5 today so there will be at least 6 super fresh eggs to go out on Friday morning.
Bidding starts at $1 plus $12 shipping (continental US only) .
Bidding ends at 9.53pm PST (24 hours after the start).
I bid $12. If the auction’s still on…

I really want some cream legbars to expand my flock variety…

Gaging for interest on possibly setting up an auction
Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs from Dave Holderread line. They are silver phase visually, but do throw gold phase and silver phase ducklings. I had about 50/50 of each last year.
My ducks have 100% fertility. Currently have 6 in the inky and all are developing.

Will try to get current pics when the pasture isn't underwater.....so much rain.:barnie

Welsh Harlequin hatching eggs from Dave Holderread line. They are silver phase visually, but do throw gold phase and silver phase ducklings. I had about 50/50 of each last year.
My ducks have 100% fertility. Currently have 6 in the inky and all are developing.

Will try to get current pics when the pasture isn't underwater.....so much rain.:barnie
I'm always a sucker for a WH hatch. My incubators are all working right now, but maybe later in the summer I'd be bidding.

I'd potentially be interested.

Back
Top Bottom