The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction ends at 8:00amCST Sunday morning 1/18/15.
Barnyard Mix 12+ eggs Bidding starts at $5 plus $15 shipping. These are free ranging for the winter. I have hens and roosters of each breed listed running together. Sulmtaler, Black Australorp, German New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Bantam Black Orpington and cross of Sulmtaler x Legbar there's a pair that is white that's hanging out with the Leghorns, the arrows are pointing to them, the others are the Crele rooster and partridge hen color (they lay blue and light green eggs). I will send eggs from whatever breed of hens have laid, as they vary day to day. I bubble wrap and double box. Winner please message me your info. I will ship on Tuesday if payment received before 10amCST on Tuesday (....Monday is a holiday! Thanks Roboduck ! )

Last edited:
[COLOR=800080]I just went back through multiple pages of the forum and this is the update on the auctions (Monerator please correct if I am wrong):[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=800080]bosingleton's[/COLOR] - [/COLOR][COLOR=800080]12+ Barnyard mix - pickitfarm @ $20 Posted date and time 1/16/15 @ 8:25PM (ET)

6+ Spangled Russian Orloff Hatching Eggs - Purplehen @ $25 - Post date and time 1/16/15 @9:40PM (ET)

Mille fluer d'uccle auction submitted by chickenman5024 - No bids and no end time given in posted auction

6+ Svart Hona - Auction over

Seramas Eggs - Auction over[/COLOR]

Looks like you are right except bosingleton's auction is at $25 as of a few posts ago.

Last edited:
Don't forget you can't ship on Monday. I will open the bidding at $5 for this new barnyard mix.

Auction ends at 8:00amCST Sunday morning 1/18/15.
Barnyard Mix 12+ eggs Bidding starts at $5 plus $15 shipping. These are free ranging for the winter. I have hens and roosters of each breed listed running together. Sulmtaler, Black Australorp, German New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Bantam Black Orpington and cross of Sulmtaler x Legbar there's a pair that is white that's hanging out with the Leghorns, the arrows are pointing to them, the others are the Crele rooster and partridge hen color (they lay blue and light green eggs). I will send eggs from whatever breed of hens have laid, as they vary day to day. I bubble wrap and double box. Winner please message me your info. I will ship on Tuesday if payment received before 10amCST on Tuesday (....Monday is a holiday! Thanks Roboduck ! )

Thanks RoboDuck! Good luck!

Last edited:
Don't go, I find it you conversations with GAmama hilarious, what's life without a bit of fun.

How about the auction owner, keep their own auction updated and let's us know when it's over so it's their responsibility and there isn't any fighting. :)

Conversations should be limited to the chat thread per the rules on page one of this thread. Amberjem was kind enough to post the link here so you all may access it. :)

Back
Top Bottom