The new flock has arrived

Rusty Roosterman

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 30, 2018
The new flock consists of 9 Wellsummer Pullets, 10 Easter eggers pullets,5 white Leghorn pullets, 3 barred rock Pullets,3 black Australorp pullets, and 1 black australorp Rooster Below is Sugar Plum The

Catahoula Leopard Dog whose mission in life is to protect her flock​

Attachments

• Sugar Plum.jpg
    Sugar Plum.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 17
I lost a few chicks so I added 2 silver and 2 gold laced Wyandottes and some Ameraucanas , its 80 degrees at night here do I really need the heat lamp all nite looked at a post for the wool hen might try that

There's a real good post here on chicken math. The local rural king dropped their 2 week old chicks to a dollar apiece, I did some quick chicken math and now I have 45 chirping chicks from a month and a half to two weeks old Alot of them were hatchery choice so i'll have to figure out breeds later. There will be pics.

Last edited:
There's a real good post here on chicken math. The local rural king dropped their 2 week old chicks to a dollar apiece, I did some quick chicken math and now I have 45 chirping chicks from a month and a half to two weeks old Alot of them were hatchery choice so i'll have to figure out breeds later. There will be pics.
Heres a quick pic Fresh grass clippings yummy
1628188409927.png

Back
Top Bottom