The new (human) baby thread...

Robin'sBrood :

My little "Ethan man" at 5 months old (already!)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10133_img_1003.jpg

ep.gif

Quote:
I know! He looks so different when he is on his tummy than when he's on his back, it's amazing. Here is a recent one of him on his back, were he still looks like a baby.
lol.png

10133_img_1005.jpg

(Shades courtesy of my 12 year old son.)

Its ok Robin Mine is going to be a giant like my son #2. He is 2 months old but already in size 3-6 months and his feet are huge. He is going to grow into those hands and feet like puppies do I know it. Since he is my absolute last child I am a little disappointed because I wanted him to stay little as long as possible. Oh well, I guess I better go stock up on canned food now.
lau.gif

PS Your going to have to have your daughter learn karate to keep all the girls off him.

Oh, but he is still my widdle iddy biddy baby boy....
sad.png

lol.png
lol.png

Seriously, he isn't all that big anymore, compared to how big he was a birth anyway. At his 4 month check-up on 9/16 he weighed 15lbs 4oz and was 25-1/2" long so he was only in the 40% for weight and the 50th for height. Its my camera, it always makes him look huge.
wink.png

Quote:
Wyatt turned 2 months yesterday and is in his 3-6 month clothes too! I can still stuff him into someo of his 0-3's.
lol.png
He's now 12 lbs 4 oz and 23.5" long!

He does look older..... I agree, but still very cute.
My little guy is 7 1/2 weeks and still wearing newborn clothes...
hmm.png
0% percentile in height and weight just like my 2 1/2 year old. He sure does like to eat so I am not sure where it is all going..... at the 7 week appointment he was 8 lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches

21841_nathanbdcake_018.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom