The Old Folks Home

I got to get out the tiller and turn up the garden, plant onions and rape. Then get out the pressure washer and start cleaning the house.

Yesterday out in Lancaster, Pa. saw much of the agricultural process. Farmers tilling, harvesting, and spreading manure - all with horse/mule drawn machinery. Beautiful.

I got to get out the tiller and turn up the garden, plant onions and rape. Then get out the pressure washer and start cleaning the house.

Two growing seasons would be nice. We get half the snow here that we used to have in IL but more ice. Our only regret about choosing northeaster Missouri to retire to was that we didn't choose south western Missouri where the winters are milder yet! But of course the tornados are more numerous so there is the trade off.

Morning all you decrepit old folks, and not so decrepit ones also.

Rain here this morning and 38 degrees. Only up to the mid 40s today. Winter definitely being felt. Time to lock down the windows and hunker down till April. I just told Diesel he was going to have to wait for his walk. We love him but are not open to walking in the wind and rain.

Back
Top Bottom