Somebody go buy my ducks sho i can get more. Please! (Insert batting eyelashes)

View attachment 2029383
Honestly I save for my poultry. Right now I'm only down to $10, I'm planning on buying from TSC, they sell ducklings there for $2.50 so I think if I can save another $10 by Easter time, can get around 5-6 ducklings. I could never buy for $30

Sine pictures from yesterday's adventure.

Peaches almost makes a good ESA. She is a total lap chicken, and I love it. She sat on me four about a half hour yesterday, and took a short nap while there. I don't know who my favorite is, but she's pretty high up on the list.
20200217_085550.jpg
20200217_085457.jpg

Mrs Blossom grabbing a drink.
20200216_163428.jpg

A bunch of quacks! There's about 7 ducks in this picture. ;)
20200216_163834.jpg

The elusive blanket monster, only seen when temps are about 78°f.
20200217_214804.jpg

Honestly I save for my poultry. Right now I'm only down to $10, I'm planning on buying from TSC, they sell ducklings there for $2.50 so I think if I can save another $10 by Easter time, can get around 5-6 ducklings. I could never buy for $30
I fully understand that. Part of the price is to discourage people buying them for meat. Plus I've got more than that invested in them. Really though, if someone bought all 4, it's only $12.50 each. That's actually pretty cheap for laying ducks, at least here it is.

These are TSC ducks.

Sweet pics Chris! :love I have a favorite Cochin Bantam like Peaches. I love when they want to cuddle. How are your chicks? growing like weeds I bet.
They are doing great! I'll grab some pictures today. I'm staying to reconsider if the FGCM are not actually pullets. They don't have much comb or redness to them. The 55F cockerel's comb is starting to develop though. Both breeds have a single comb and their combs are a pretty good size when grown.

Back
Top Bottom