Mud splattered everywhere.
Mud. :lau
I mean, yeah, of course it's mud. :cool:
I recently had some dirty eggs that I washed with warm water like @Pyxis suggested. They are under a broody and developing just fine. I actually scrubbed them because they where for my "yukk, is that egg dirty" sister to eat. They're Arucana and I wanted to give her some pretty eggs, but they're fertilized by my Marans boy and Sissy just wouldn't appreciate that lol. So I'm hatching them instead. ;)

Good Morning !
:frow Good morning Patti, have a great day
Mud. :lau
I mean, yeah, of course it's mud. :cool:
I recently had some dirty eggs that I washed with warm water like @Pyxis suggested. They are under a broody and developing just fine. I actually scrubbed them because they where for my "yukk, is that egg dirty" sister to eat. They're Arucana and I wanted to give her some pretty eggs, but they're fertilized by my Marans boy and Sissy just wouldn't appreciate that lol. So I'm hatching them instead. ;)
:frow Good morning Chris, have a great day

Just more rain.
We could really use some. The water in the conservation behind us is down about 2', leaving it empty right behind us. On one hand the ducks are avoiding where the coyote attacks happened, but they only have 1 pool right now. I had a pool break, and with everyone staying home and it being hot, there are no kids pools to be found. :(
1 pool, 36" wide, 11 ducks. No fun.

Back
Top Bottom