Whats going on? do you have Nutri drench?
@Miss Lydia Not sure why she hasn’t perked up like the rest. Ordered 9 (one dead on arrival but had been dead awhile) so of the 8 two weren’t as silly as the rest but they all drank when I got them set up in the brooder (3p.m.). By 5ish they were all performing the normal eat, drink, poop, zoom, sleep and repeat routine except for this one. There is Nutri Drench mixed in the water and of course niacin in the food but I haven’t seen her eat at all and she only drinks when I pick her up and move her to the water dish. I did some TLC with her last night: heated blanket cocoon, vitamin b infused Nutri Drench formula in dropped to force some intake of fluids every so often. But she still is extremely lethargic this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Okay y'all. I need some opinion on Chinese Geeese, aka Brown Swan Goose. For starters, does antoine have direct experience with this breed?
I had one that was a goose, not so loud. She was paired with my African Gander who you could hear from outer space. The ganders are extremely loud. She was good with the other fowl but I only have the one example.

Geese eggs are great. They fit inside a 3 inch PVC pipe potato gun... you can fire them a long ways.. and in a potato war they are like a nuke warhead.
I use to let mine get all rotten then Halloween came around, they were great for launching from a water balloon slingshot! :lau

Back
Top Bottom