Bob we’re on the west side of our county and didn’t feel a thing. Charlotte had damage. They are about 2 hrs from us. Good Morning! Wunda your dog is adorable! You all have a great Monday!
:frow Good morning Patti, have a great day. So glad it wasn't near you.
Good morning all! Except @Muscovy Wunda good evening!!!
:frowGood morning Jaykay, have a great day

We had 3 counties with out power one day last week but thankfully only out for 4hrs. Lightening hit. Then next morning a tree fell on the power lines down the road from us so we didn’t have power for 3 hrs that day. Thank goodness for generators. Although we never even turned ours on. It was nice an quiet and I enjoyed it. Only problem was when we were headed to bed I looked out the windows and the lights were on in the coop. So I had to go an turn them off. Poor babies couldn’t get to sleep. Y’all have a great Tuesday!

We had 3 counties with out power one day last week but thankfully only out for 4hrs. Lightening hit. Then next morning a tree fell on the power lines down the road from us so we didn’t have power for 3 hrs that day. Thank goodness for generators. Although we never even turned ours on. It was nice an quiet and I enjoyed it. Only problem was when we were headed to bed I looked out the windows and the lights were on in the coop. So I had to go an turn them off. Poor babies couldn’t get to sleep. Y’all have a great Tuesday!
Good morning Patti :frow I love sleeping with storms, just something about the sounds (so relaxing ) most people would say that's crazy 🤷 happy you okay and the storms didn't do any damage. That stinks when you have to go out like that for a light, I've done that with the barn before 🤦

Have a great Tuesday Patti

Good Morning all! How are we heading straight into the middle of August already?!?! :barnie
:frow Good afternoon Jaykay, have a great day
:frowGood afternoon Patti, have a great day
hi every one I hope you guys are safe from all the storms I been lucky got a little rain last night but it turn the heat on and humidity geese not happy. left work early yesterday to clean pools and spray feet .lol
:frow Good afternoon Donkeydew, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom