thanks i found walmart had one 50% either and costs half that. i’m getting 6 cans. another question i have is how much bigger the containers should be than the animals. as in what percentage of the entire container space does the duck/or other animal take up? 1/4 maybe?
I'll have to measure my tote @Jenbirdee what I do is place an old clean towel folded in the bottom lay my chicken/or duck wrapped up in another towel head covered. Then I spray the starter into the towel they are wrapped in. I then close the lid.

I'll have to measure my tote @Jenbirdee what I do is place an old clean towel folded in the bottom lay my chicken/or duck wrapped up in another towel head covered. Then I spray the starter into the towel they are wrapped in. I then close the lid.
Thanks so much for sharing. No one knows when they might need this information and it is nice to have it ahead of time.

19”X13” image.jpg

Welcome to Ohio Frank. I am staying put where I live to watch it as we should still see it here. I am 18 miles East of Columbus. Have a safe trip here and back and enjoy your visit to our state.
The state of Ohio is huuge, in comparison with West Virginia and the location i selected, near Marion, is located in the middle of duck paradise country! - You must have had a lot of rain and snow-melt recently because wherever i drove there were flood ponds, flooded woods and flooded fields. - And lot's of Mallard ducks.

Columbus was a reminder why i have moved away from the big city (Houston) into the country-side: Lot's of traffic and plenty of reckless drivers, if i had a dash-cam, i could open my own YT channel just from yesterday's experience…

I ended up in the middle of nowhere south-west of Marion at the entrance of a farm-driveway, away from the crowd with a good view around me (the little red arrow):
full

full

full

I befriended some donkeys:

I used two old phones, placed on the roof of my car to record tho different angles of the environment before, during and after the eclipse. And i figured out that the phone cameras are unable to take pictures from the sun. 😟 - Or maybe there was just enough cloud cover to throw the cameras off. Here is the best shot of the sun i was able to make:
full

The glare of the sun's corona is over-shining the moon's shadow.

However, using my NASA approved paper-glasses the picture looked completely different to my eyes. I could see solar flares coming from the sun's surface…

I am currently uploading the picture and videos from yesterday, so: »i'll be back«.

Back
Top Bottom