So I take it you're not a fan of the waddling variety of poultry?
Oh, yes, I am a huge fan.. I make special use of the little subversive commies..

dux compost gives one a warm feeling...

i make my living as a traveling dux evangelist. I preach to the world about how evil they are.. how they are planning acts of terrorism and spreading disease to the innocent.

especially worrisome is their mind control methods and how they warp people into liking them..

Recently. Kendra wrote about a dux trying to eat her friend, yet today she wants a new dux... mind control.. what else could that be..

They even have her convinced turkeys are evil, and we all know that to be false..Read Genesis it talks about God making turkeys to be mans best friend...

I should say it did talk about that until a dux used mind control to make a monk leave that out when he was transcribing the Bible...

Who in the world could doubt me on this?

By the way, this is the chicken coop/run. There's a little 8x10 roofed section, and then the rest of the 50x50 is just aviary netting. So if I put the duck coop contraption on the right, they could maybe not bother each other at night. I have a few silkies that refuse to roost, so they sleep on the floor of the coop. Kinda don't want the ducks messing with them.

View attachment 2008466

View attachment 2008467

View attachment 2008465
I love your setup, and great choice in roos! If you can't tell, I absolutely love roosters. :D

This little fella is gorgeous!
Screenshot_20200122-100308_Opera.jpg

So is the other little fella. And the big fella too!
My main roo is a Blue Birchen Marans. Not that I'm partial or anything.
:oops:

Guineas scare me. A lot. Not sure why, though. I've heard they're dumb but also good for predator protection which I don't quite get.
I don't know if I would call them dumb, but I would definitely call them annoying. That being said, I love our guinea, but when she's gone that's it. No more for this guy.

Back
Top Bottom