Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 9.26.44 AM.png
This is when I brought them home. Not very good graphics but she was so fluffy :love :lau She was only 10 weeks also, so when she got older she was like a big all of fluff.

Morning everyone. Going to keep a watch out for the blue heron. Someone said that if he is sick, it might not even be something the chickens can get, so I'm hoping they're right.

Going to leave some fish out, hopefully he stayed nearby... I feel like I scared him bad enough he won't come back lol.
Might not.. but might.. i error on the side of caution..

Leaving fish out is a great way to attract a mink, weasel, fisher, bobcat, lynx, hawk and so forth..

Will the dux be close by:fl

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig

Might not.. but might.. i error on the side of caution..

Leaving fish out is a great way to attract a mink, weasel, fisher, bobcat, lynx, hawk and so forth..

Will the dux be close by:fl

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:gig:gig:gig
Unless weasels, fishers, bobcats (Lynx are pretty much extinct here so I doubt we have any near us lol) or a hawk can see in the water or know how to swim I doubt they'll come.
The Heron goes in our creek to fish, so it'd make more sense to just dump some on the ice for him lol. The ice is thin so no bird can step on it except my bantams :lau

Unless weasels, fishers, bobcats (Lynx are pretty much extinct here so I doubt we have any near us lol) or a hawk can see in the water or know how to swim I doubt they'll come.
The Heron goes in our creek to fish, so it'd make more sense to just dump some on the ice for him lol. The ice is thin so no bird can step on it except my bantams :lau

I try to teach you, imparting my great wisdom onto you.... I buy you books to read and all you do is eat the pages..

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:gig

actually everything I listed is alive and well here... but I wish they were extinct here...

Back
Top Bottom