So I had a nice chat with one of @cra8ychix friends today. She is an experienced Great Dane buyer/owner. She is currently looking for a dog too, and shared an available litter with me.

The dogs come from an established breeder with all the proper testing done on their parents. The litter available was a surprise and are being sold as pet only. Apparently there owners went out of town and the sitter didn't close a door or something, and someone went boink in the night.

They will be available 3-13 which fits my timeframes perfectly. I'll be filling out the application tomorrow, and see where it goes from there. I don't want to get my hopes up yet, but I am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Here's the pups! :D
Screenshot_20200223-213507_Message+.jpg

When I got home this afternoon it was hot so I took my shirt off and sat in the yard to watch the birds. Apparently Mrs Blue was watching me to because as soon as I sat down she climbed my arm/ribs/shoulder in a happy flappy motion. I was not happy with her in the least. The last picture caught her nictitating membrane closed.

20200223_145547.jpg
20200223_145619.jpg
20200223_180745.jpg

So I had a nice chat with one of @cra8ychix friends today. She is an experienced Great Dane buyer/owner. She is currently looking for a dog too, and shared an available litter with me.

The dogs come from an established breeder with all the proper testing done on their parents. The litter available was a surprise and are being sold as pet only. Apparently there owners went out of town and the sitter didn't close a door or something, and someone went boink in the night.

They will be available 3-13 which fits my timeframes perfectly. I'll be filling out the application tomorrow, and see where it goes from there. I don't want to get my hopes up yet, but I am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Here's the pups! :D
View attachment 2034399
Ermegrd. .
This one :love
Screenshot_2020-02-23-21-11-08.png

Back
Top Bottom