Needing some help. Young fox came and attacked my new Rooster, he was a rescue so I feel kind of bad now. Anyways, I found the fox trying to tear his feathers apart and chased it off, not a lot of feathers were pulled, he had no bleeding, he seemed fine besides the fact he had just been attacked. Only problem was he seemed in shock. He looked how my guineas did when they were in shock, so I assumed so. Though today he isn't perking up, he'll drink but won't eat. Any tips?
I'm not really sure. Maybe @casportpony can offer some suggestions. I hope he gets to doing better soon. :hugs

no scale, yes, I checked him and and in his crop area, just above it, is slightly bruised, no open wounds and no bleeding, surprisingly. No sweating, from the looks of it.
Can you take a video of him, upload it to youtube or vimeo, then copy/paste the link here?

The mystery eggs are here!

uF4mgaLlU3j1c74JfhZEqZEy7Sl8pwOXzd9wZzpAnmvWM9cUAUHjDMXN-Wvi0KdXz94B2AHQbKYUC17Ujz-3k4HMVpxvOeQBzD5OawDKynslfx_WzRUgMREZGXeE0QqIc0_ASgDKgH3iCHvKkrF4Gxob9R_u27IQiM8RK4Pb0tHekhB5YnKKMa8a33FBi3qOuteSuYDb1WkS-MD78bwk90-F0xx21kty3bkYvjDWHq6XVvMY7SV8bO1tFIkIdWDL8Lm-VtlSk4rRH3zIisJmO8RkyUdjCayBOg5No8VcS6lu-Pk2ViJSryQu-jV1YgvqEkG203l6TXILH4FOBnm1biy6t_hmXBAG3mYHA5EuW6h3BnwuhGsR6JH6_Nh8rTNWHMj6xwa1_g8MSYkOLzDEjcK-MuSwy7XKzyarsf_WCdI5qq09Ds9PE4LUyNkUoQGp3FNqVmmd652NuhcTamDrPsYTuLNkKDWjQbYwrq7Px525uMSmat6Qdy_XAdKo5u1ezb5n0ELZ_oHAfqe40VH8BbqyAL1I39LC1C3zNZX1lPd18XDPagOekfLwpDZKV1NxCuj2ARw0pwRxbw_wsbkLLZMomaF42FZdSUAoL4pdtrvhiYfzKmAbSe04LiyqF1rxQ93MTnx8n6iXKs-Hkes5zdfrZbDWSUey1c-3lXokihMa8Xnb9M-BNkFU9FBL=w834-h625-no

They're emus!
I knew it! :ya

Good mornin everyone, and a happy Friday to you!

I'm happy to report that all 9 of the shipped bantam Polish are developing. I need to candle the Sultans, but hopefully those are doing good too. It's lockdown time for 4 Serama egg that belong to @cra8ychix. When I got the Sultan eggs, she got some Houdan, and had to do some broody butt shuffling. The Marans X eggs will be hatching in a few days too.
It’s always fun to do some shuffling when my broodies are acting up. I guess it’s time for me to invest in a incubator for emergencies

Back
Top Bottom