Good morning Chris! Thinking further on your communication thought... do you think people have a much harder time communicating now then say, 20 years ago? I feel like the more technology communication advances, the more incapable people become of proper communication. I personally have a hard time understanding people without seeing their body language.
Yes I do, verry much. It's like the more advanced technology gets, expanding or ability to communicate, the less our ability to do so is.

There is a theory that's a bit silly, but the concept I understand. Of course I can't find it to quite it. Let's call it the "Shock Value Time Distance." The question was asked "If George Washington was to come back to a different timeline, how far in the future from his own timeline would he need to go to die from shock do to changes in society?" The answer they came up with was 200 years. Lets just give that a value of S²⁰⁰. Technology today is advancing faster than ever in our history. To the point, "they" believe that if you are 70 years old and living your "S" value is actually only S⁷⁰. Meaning the world has changed enough in some people's current life it's believed if they went straight from 1950 to current time, the shock of civilizations advancement would kill them. That's baffling to me. If you apply that equation to civilizations like the Egyptians, the S value goes up to like S²⁰⁰⁰.

I think our availability to communicate has weakened our ability. Yet, I can't seem to put my phone down most of the time. It's quite the conundrum. ;)

Kinda good to know that you, and me, enjoy the same things. Astrophysics and Quantum theory! thank you, very refreshing to know you do also.
Oh I love it! I watch/listen to every Star Talk. My son's first book from me was George's Secret Key to the Universe by Lucy & Stephen Hawking. I'm constantly suggesting he look up to the sky.
:D

Good Morning and thank you Chris for giving me things to think about. You have such a gift of gab an make sense doing it. Poor little chicken glad the water wasn’t deeper. Love the stories about the dogs. Any way you all have a great Sunday. This is our 2nd Sunday with out going to church it’s so strange. And beginning tomorrow the whole state is in lock down unless your going to the doctor, grocery or pharmacy your not to be off your property. Somekind of fine will be given.

Good Morning and thank you Chris for giving me things to think about. You have such a gift of gab an make sense doing it. Poor little chicken glad the water wasn’t deeper. Love the stories about the dogs. Any way you all have a great Sunday. This is our 2nd Sunday with out going to church it’s so strange. And beginning tomorrow the whole state is in lock down unless your going to the doctor, grocery or pharmacy your not to be off your property. Somekind of fine will be given.
:frow Good morning Patti, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom