Good morning!! Glad she's feeling relief
Lisa can explain it better than me, but my understanding is that for about six weeks after a stroke, there is a persistent headache, then they have periods where they are headache free until eventually they are mostly headache free and just have regular headaches. Yesterday was the 30 day mark for us.

Good Morning an Evening! Happy to hear how well Sue is doing and y’all are having a good weekend. Bob when she gets these headaches is there anything she can take that helps?
This was the first time in a month that she didn't have headache pain. They have her on Gabapentin and Tylenol to manage the pain. With this combination we've been able to keep her around 2-3 pain level on a 1-10 scale. Before the Gabapentin, she was running consistently in the 4-5 range with spikes to 6.

ETA: :frow Good morning Patti, have a great day

Let the latest batch of ducklings go free for the first time, they're too many and too big for their tractor all day. Got to say hi to the teens and one drake, through 3 layers of fence...
DSC_0024_mod.jpg

DSC_0008_mod.jpg

Since magpie is a dominant pattern, I'm seeing some hidden genotypes in the two ducks I picked up as adults last year. Don't have any wild colored myself, and I've gotten 2. And I believe at least the male is pied. I've gotten 2 white ducklings, and have no white gal's, only 2 pied.
Gonna keep the wild colored drakelet top right. Oh, and there's a runt. Look how little she is!

DSC_0033_mod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom