FB_IMG_1614623773261.jpg

Yep we got a dumped dog a few years ago. We couldn't keep it. Somebody dumped it because it was really old and clearly had been a house dog. My dog wouldn't accept it so it had to go to the shelter. This cat appears feral. I can always use a barn cat. If it stays around a few more days, its off to the vet to get shots and fixed. It can choose barn or house cat. My dog loves cats but not other dogs, go figure.

Hi all. I hope you all had a good weekend. My ducks are almost fully integrated and the babies are about 4 weeks now. They are learning the routine still, like it’s ok the human won’t kill us if we leave the duck house :rolleyes: Such little drama queens! Here’s an updated pic, have a great day!
E7C20A8C-76FF-4F32-BE97-8293C9B7E1AA.jpeg

My daughter got a cat from an organization that traps feral cats. They spay/neuter, vet check and give necessary shots, then rehome as barn cats. At first the cat was timid but has turned into a love bug. She follows my daughter around the farm like a dog, and insists on snuggle time. She has a heated water bowl, and a cat house with heated blanket. In return she provides my daughter with an endless supply of dead mice/voles/moles, and sadly the occasional bird. Sometimes these gifts are missing parts.

Back
Top Bottom