2 gander may be okay there are some on the goose forum that have just ganders. They will want to mate with your ducks but my Embden gander mated for 5 yrs with my Muscovy females and they invited him. Never hurt a one. I have a Toulouse goose and a Embden gander.

2 gander may be okay there are some on the goose forum that have just ganders. They will want to mate with your ducks but my Embden gander mated for 5 yrs with my Muscovy females and they invited him. Never hurt a one. I have a Toulouse goose and a Embden gander.
They'd be in a seperate area. We have apart of the yard (quarter acre) thats not child friendly. Has pool pump and afew sink holes (kids run over and trip in them) so its now sectioned off, but would like something to keep it trimmed down. Plenty shady etc. Just need a little lock up pen for night time. My duck buyer has a dozen ganders atm so it sparked my interest. I might search goose forums today. There's just something regal about geese

They'd be in a seperate area. We have apart of the yard (quarter acre) thats not child friendly. Has pool pump and afew sink holes (kids run over and trip in them) so its now sectioned off, but would like something to keep it trimmed down. Plenty shady etc. Just need a little lock up pen for night time. My duck buyer has a dozen ganders atm so it sparked my interest. I might search goose forums today. There's just something regal about geese
Regal?? Goose?

:gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig :gig

hey guys' i just saw in the news for ky. to report any birds dying or found dead . there seems something is going on. they say if you have bird feeders to wash them with bleach or not use them about three counties have reported. has any body no what is happening. i worry about the wild bird eating and pooping in my geese feeders they said it has been blue jays black birds. it is always something new to worry about.

Our anti-duxxer has been sitting quiet lately so this is our weekly reminder to be vigilant
FB_IMG_1624317682265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom