The Red-Blue Blur (Roosevelt)... Look At This Humongous Baby (PICS)

Yeah, I know, but I just can't. Honestly, I don't need another rooster right now. I have Isaac, Suede and Zane and I really don't want another one till one of my guys has passed on. Someone may want him for a Red Orpington project, though.
wink.png

Cyn, he's lookin more and more like big brother, Travler, every day! I can't believe how much they look alike! More black in the hackle but other than that, much alike.

13220_traveler_and_girls_002.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I just collected a stray kitten last week, discovered a litter of newborn kittens under my house this morning and tonight a stray begal turned up on my back porch, LOL! I don't think I need another anything!!!!
th.gif
I'm full up
lol.png

Quote:
How many times must I tell you...I will come get all three of those boys and you can start over with your young stock. I would make this sacrifice for you
tongue.png
I could easily take Suede for the big ole coop and Zane for "hang around the house and be spoiled" house rooster. Isaac would just ride around everywhere with DH. See no worries and you are free to keep Roosevelt and Chipper.

The things I offer to do for friends...I amaze me sometimes.
lol.png

Quote:
How many times must I tell you...I will come get all three of those boys and you can start over with your young stock. I would make this sacrifice for you
tongue.png
I could easily take Suede for the big ole coop and Zane for "hang around the house and be spoiled" house rooster. Isaac would just ride around everywhere with DH. See no worries and you are free to keep Roosevelt and Chipper.

The things I offer to do for friends...I amaze me sometimes.
lol.png

Truly, you amaze me, too.
hugs.gif
We over at the sdwd were worried about you today when you didn't check in. Let me know everything is okay.

Back
Top Bottom