The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Just wanted to share a pic of my Standard and Bantam welsummer eggs.

002-11.jpg

Quote:
Pinkchick, where do you live in Washington? I spend a lot of time there, and if you sell Welsummer chicks, I'd sure like to get some. If that isn't possible, I'd be interested in buying some eggs (probably shipped to CA). Will you have some available?

Many thanks,
Kate
PS -- My tenant at the other house here on the ranch is as crazy about pink as you are -- I keep wondering if you are related! I had to replace the wall oven for her recently, and she was quite disappointed that it wasn't PINK.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ooooooooooooooooooo la la la, beautiful eggs! I love the terra cotta browns but don't care for the speckled kinds LOL! Oh lordy, I've tried but still don't like speckles...what's wrong with me and my eyes that don't like speckles?

Quote:
Kim,

I can't wait. I've had my bator fired up for 3 days just makin sure everything is just right. I tried callin earlier but no answer. I will get in touch with you tomorrow sometime.

Thanks, Les

Quote:
Just to be sure, I'm correct. What is a "Stubbies" ? , That you indicated that Mother Goose had.

After so many years with chickens I'm still learning.

Blessings

Harold

Quote:
Pinkchick, where do you live in Washington? I spend a lot of time there, and if you sell Welsummer chicks, I'd sure like to get some. If that isn't possible, I'd be interested in buying some eggs (probably shipped to CA). Will you have some available?

Many thanks,
Kate
PS -- My tenant at the other house here on the ranch is as crazy about pink as you are -- I keep wondering if you are related! I had to replace the wall oven for her recently, and she was quite disappointed that it wasn't PINK.

Where in CA are you?

Back
Top Bottom