There is something about a pig...pix

checking in for any pigvideos,..
smile.png

Well I did it, I actually did not bring home the girl pig. It took some long hard adult thinking and I realized since Wilbur was still bunking with the chicks it wouldn't be fair to bring home a companion until he had his own digs, so to speak. I told his previous owner if she still had him in a few months when Wilbur and the bucks new barn was built I would contact her to see if she is still available. Looks like she has opted to breed her for now.
But let me say this, I did bring home 6 silkies this weekend,...someone just shoot me....
roll.png

Oh by the way,..I don't see any pig washing videos here,..

Quote:
lau.gif
Thats cause they havent been washed yet...
hide.gif

I'll do it... Some day soon... Promise!
tongue2.gif

OOh..Silkies.. little muppet chickens..
love.gif

I just noticed that you were at the cape.... not tooooooooo far from me... Maybe i'll bring my piggers over to you to wash for me... Tee hee hee
wee.gif

Well let me just say...I'll pass
big_smile.png
You know wilbur has been funky, tree sappy, hay covered and mud caked for a good week now and today,..he is just marvelous as if the angels decided to come on down and bath him for me. Thank goodness they did because no way i was going to get involved in that
roll.png

Pig washing instructions

The hard way,..oh the screams,...makes me want to create a joke how many well intended but misguided people does it take to wash a pig...hang on til middle of video that's when it gets really funny

THe easy way, just so preferable

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif
Thats how its going be with us... we get a kiddie pool and just go at it... we all get more wet then the pig..
lol.png

Cept i have to do 3 of them....
barnie.gif

I looked out the window and three of my pigs were sitting in the kiddie pool! It was soooo cute! Of course, I couldn't find the camera.
roll.png
I watched the videos...very funny. I don't have nearby neighbors, but I do try to warn people ahead of time that my pigs are not being tortured when they hear that awful screaming.
roll.png

An alternative to piggy bathes is to wait until the grass gets long and toss a bucket of water on them. They will roll and rub against the grass and get themselves clean. Mine did that today. They don't like to be sprayed with a hose...wish they did....but I was spraying a critter cage off and they all had to come to supervise. I managed to squirt them a couple of good times before they could get away. Then they rolled around in the grass and got clean.
I have to laugh about the bucket. When I dump a bucket of water on them they all run away fussing. But the thing is that they stand in line to get a bucket of water dumped on them.
roll.png
It's one of those piggy jokes that I don't get I guess.

I WISH that my pigs would use the pool by themselves when it gets hot here... the dummies! I have to put food in it..and trick them into it and they still wont stay in it......
roll.png

I'm always afraid that they'll overheat when it gets hot out....
Were setting up a fan in their house this week... just to help...

Back
Top Bottom