Update: she still hasnt eaten the entire day. She is kinda poking at the boiled egg yolk. She wants to eat, but she pokes at it and clacks her beak. Other than that, she's been drinking a ton and her poop is now just water. No yellow.

You can try scrambled eggs too. Make a mash/mush out of the chicken feed mix with yogurt, something to get her eating.
She's clacking her beak at the scrambled eggs and boiled egg. A tiny microscopic dot was eaten. Going to try her favorite wet food.

UPDATE: SHE JUST THREW UPTHE WATER SHE DRANK. Will she be okay? She's still standing and looking at the food I gave her, but won't eat.

Her latest poo. She cried and hugged me. She wants to sleep.

Attachments

• 20181122_184413.jpg
    20181122_184413.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 24
That yellow liquid, can you feel it? You sure it's watery not like egg yolk?
I'm thinking it maybe an egg broke in her ... You have some Tums, Calcium Citrate w/D3, Calcium Carbonate w/D3, see if you can get her to eat some.

@Wyorp Rock @Eggcessive @azygous @WVduckchick
I'm going to make her eat a tums. I crushed one and put it in bread, but I think ill force her to eat one. I know it's yolk. I was just worried about her puking up the water and not eating.

If you try forcing her to eat, make sure it goes down the right pipe. If you're sure it's yolk, she's going to need antibiotics ... Not sure which THINK Baytril, Fish Mox, Enrofloxacin, Amoxicillin. I've tagged a few that will know the dose & which to use :hugs

If you try forcing her to eat, make sure it goes down the right pipe. If you're sure it's yolk, she's going to need antibiotics ... Not sure which THINK Baytril, Fish Mox, Enrofloxacin, Amoxicillin. I've tagged a few that will know the dose & which to use :hugs
I cut up my amoxicillin into doses for her. And gave her a piece. Also stuck a couple pieces of tum down her throat. Ive had chooks for two years so I'm used to putting crap down their throat. Just wasnt sure if I should force egg in her or wait til tomorrow when the cillin is in for a while.

Back
Top Bottom