Pics
Thanks. Still not sure about my other thread. I dusted them all in a bowl in case of mites. I'm literally having a panic attack that the walking is mareks

Update: day 8 of amoxicillin. Its working! Shes back to her normal self and hungry. Shes also sleeping again with her "sister". In so glad I didnt take my amoxicillin and purposely kept it for the girls. And the fish mox came literally just in time too. Supposed to get the baytril tomorrow. Not sure if I should use that or just finish to Saturday with the fish mox. Ill keep an eye on her poop and under her roost.

Baytril arrived. Nugget just finished her 10th day of amoxicillin. I made sure Twin and Nugget were on separate sides of the table and kinda remember where everyone is sitting. Going to go in thru the food pantry and see if theres any lash material before I let them outside.

Attachments

• 20181201_212257.jpg
    20181201_212257.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 2
Nugget laid the tiniest lash egg this morning. Like the size of a penny. Should I just let her drink the Lincomycin with everyone else or do something else with her?

Update: havent gotten any Nugget hugs for a couple days now. Shes quiet and stays inside out of the cold for the most part. At night she crawls into a nesting box and plays with the dummy eggs. If I pick her up she gets upset and if I try to hug she jumps off. I have accepted the fact she might not survive after all. It sucks. But I'm still hoping the antibiotics are throwing her mood off. Time will tell. I have stopped hoping and waiting to see if anyone gets better.

I think i feel egg shells in her abdomen. Its also swollen. Stuck her in the dark at home until I get back from work.

Back
Top Bottom