Things you never said until you had chickens.......

yuckyuck.gif

"OMG MY BABY'S ARE FREE RANGING!!!! ADAM, ADAM COME SEE!!!"
(I had three babys who refused to leave the side of the coop.)

"Sorry, Satsu and I were worm hunting and lost track of time"
Our favorite thing is to dig up the moist dirt and look for worms. The rest of the girls could care less but as soon as I get near a shovel Satsu comes running and stays on top of the shovel as I toss up the dirt. She has me trained, I try to tell her "Just one more, then I gotta go in" she looks at me and talks a bit so I end up staying for another 5 or 6 worms.

"Sorry, Satsu and I were worm hunting and lost track of time"
Our favorite thing is to dig up the moist dirt and look for worms. The rest of the girls could care less but as soon as I get near a shovel Satsu comes running and stays on top of the shovel as I toss up the dirt. She has me trained, I try to tell her "Just one more, then I gotta go in" she looks at me and talks a bit so I end up staying for another 5 or 6 worms.
:love And I carry on conversations with Molly, my talkative BA, all the time. She walks next to me, chattering away with "Bok bok bok. Bok. Bokbok.". I reply with an interrogative "Berk?" and she replies as if I've said something (correctly) in chicken.

Someone posted one like this but i think its great! :

"Dont attack me you mean, son of a clucking rooster!" lol

"Shut up already, ill collect the eggs later!" (to the hens squaking LOUDLY about laying an egg)

"I wish it would rain so it would wash out some of the chicken poo all over the yard."

"Did you let the chooks out?" "Yeah" "Where are they?" "They're over there digging in the pig compost." "Gee, they really like pig poo, don't they?"

Back
Top Bottom