Things you wish you could say

Honeybees crawling on me is not a problem. When they get in my hair, I immediately squash them. if left alone, they will get tangled in my hair and then they will sting.
I'm imagining telling the doctor, "Well, I was just sitting there eating lunch when the bee crawled in there. I couldn't stay still, so it stung me, and now I'm so swollen up I can't put on my undies..."

I'm imagining telling the doctor, "Well, I was just sitting there eating lunch when the bee crawled in there. I couldn't stay still, so it stung me, and now I'm so swollen up I can't put on my undies..."
I never wear shorts so could never get in that problem with bees but the red ants have been known to crawl up inside my pants especially when I have to stand on an ant hill..

Honeybees crawling on me is not a problem. When they get in my hair, I immediately squash them. if left alone, they will get tangled in my hair and then they will sting.
You should light them on fire when they get in your hair. It'd also give you a free haircut.

Back
Top Bottom