THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :somad

I hope your injured roo recovers. You might want to start a separate thread to get advice on how best to treat him. I've been having great results with eye issues by using terramycin eye ointment. He may need an oral antibiotic for the facial swelling.

Sometimes these banty roos are the nastiest. I would keep him in solitary confinement until you can find a taker for him. I don't know if he's Show Quality, if not, he should be dispatched as soon as possible. Some folks do eat silkies (I don't, the dark-colored meat is off-putting to me). If you can't find someone who wants him as a dinner guest, he should be dispatched & buried to be fertilizer for some tree or bush. There are tons of silkie roos around, his fighting genes shouldn't be continued in breeding.

I'm sorry you had this trouble in your spice cupboard...

Last edited by a moderator:
:hitTerrimycin eye ointment....okay. Should i put some antibiotic in the water? Would that help the swelling?
I can't kill him though! I would be so sad.....do I have to? I paid a bunch of money for Pepper, and he wouldn't have much meat on him anyway. But I guess it could count as a science project.

Back
Top Bottom