To the person who dumped 40 pekins on the side of the road..

Quote:
I would report immediatly and try and collect some type of restitution from them for taking care of their problems they created! also my hat goes off to you and your mom! you guys area amazing!

Last edited:
when i first started reading i thought you meant like 2 weeks old ducklings. then i scrolled down to the pictures, and i sctually verbally said "WOAH! those are big!" you are a good person for taking them home. wish i lived their, i need a few more hens

wow that totally sucks, soo happy that someone like you guys came across them and now have somewhere safe to be until they find homes. I wish I lived nearby I would definitely take a few since I got lots of land and plenty of room for them. But I am in canada :-( they look happy now. Great job, and shame on that guy..what an idiot!!!

Kudos to you for rescuing those poor birds!
thumbsup.gif
I hope you can find homes for them! I would find some way to get those idiots in BIG trouble.
somad.gif

BYC members are a wonderful, generous, and caring community, who are always ready to offer aid and prayers for those who need help.

Unfortunately, BYC has found it necessary to prohibit fund raising on the forum, so members who wish to offer help to another member should do so privately through PM or email, please. I have removed all fundraising from this thread.

Please note that this is not directed personally at any members who have posted in this thread and generously offered to help, nor towards the member who has come here for moral support from her BYC family. It is a rule that the staff find particularly difficult to enforce, especially when long time members are affected.

What a maddening and amazing story all rolled up into one. You and your mom are awesome! And just to let ya know.. I'm in Maryland too and would be willing to help. I sent ya a PM.

I was expecting a picture of 40 little ducklings....those are some big birds!! I'm surprised that Animal Control didn't get involved. That's criminal in itself.

I'm glad there are good samaritans like you in this world. Thanks for stepping in!!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom