Took some pictures today

chicken_crazy93

Songster
9 Years
Oct 24, 2010
Mascot
I went up to my buddy's place today to eat an early Thanksgiving dinner. His wife wanted to cook just for friends today & she's cookin for family tomorrow. While I was there I had my buddy take a few pictures of my favorites out of his chickens. I hope my ugly self in the pictures holdin his rooster's doesn't break your monitor screens, lol.

Here are a couple of me & his Dom/Cochin Roo.
70399_dom_cochin_roo_me.jpg

70399_skyns_dom_roo_me.jpg

Here is me & his Banty Roo, Redneck.
70399_smiling_with_redneck.jpg

70399_redneck_me.jpg

Here is my buddy's Banty roo, Cockel Doo.
70399_cockel_doo_and_skyn.jpg

Here is his Banty hen & her six chicks.
70399_baby_chicks.jpg

And here is his Cochin mix roo, Elvis & his three SLW hens I got him.
70399_elvis_and_silver_laced_wyndotes.jpg

I do too but Redneck is my favorite out of his Banty's. Cockel Doo is a little more stand offish than Redneck but very much tame. His Dom Rooster I'm holdin is Beautiful.
Quote:

Ohh yea, all of his & mine & every one of our buddy's chickens are well taken care of. We counted yesterday & he has 27 & I have 21. He says I spoil my chickens but you can see by the pictures, he does as well. I have finally talked him into givin his birds ACV. I went to town the other day & picked up four quarts & gave him one of them. I think he's givin them one tsp to a gal. where I give one tbsp. to a gallon of water. I'm gonna pick up some more red cayenne pepper flakes the next time I'm in town & he said he would try that also, lol.

Back
Top Bottom