Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Apparently, I still cannot quote posts. :barnie How irking.
Wow, @micah wotring, I simply cannot imagine how chaotic that is- and to be the only boy, assuming that you are male. ;)
@dan26652, another wow. :th Is there a law that farm families must have over 5 children that I somehow never knew of? :p

Wow, @micah wotring, I simply cannot imagine how chaotic that is- and to be the only boy, assuming that you are male. ;)
@dan26652, another wow. :th Is there a law that farm families must have over 5 children that I somehow never knew of? :p
Well, okay, I'm just confusing everything aren't I? So, three girls, me, two boys, two girls, and then a boy.
(Yeah, I'm totally a guy)

download (7).jpg

Hello again Fern! :D
My family apparently doesn't abide by that law- I'm an only child. :lol:

Lol. Yep, 4 older sisters, 2 older brothers, me and a younger brother.

Back
Top Bottom