Two and a Half Men

Quote:
I enjoyed that one too. I'll give both two more episodes to find out whether they hook me or not. I did like that AK's character was opposite of Charlie - not a drinker/womanizer (at least until the end...lol). The Dharma/Greg visit was hilarious...

Last edited:
Quote:
I am looking for the reruns, as it was on past my bedtime. (I'm 51) I saw a preview with Jon Lovittz and he said "Know how much blow Charlie Sheen did? Enough to kill 2 1/2 men!
gig.gif

I know that was my fave one. Oh and when Kate Walsh said
: "I have to say, Charlie, you are an incredible medical specimen. I guess that's one of the benefits of waking up every morning at the crack of crack...It's amazing -- after abusing your lungs, liver and kidneys, the only thing you've had removed is your kids."
BAHAHAHA I was shocked at how well she did. And Mike Tyson was pretty good too.

Quote:
I watched it on CBS.com the full episode is there. I'm always amused how when they take out the commercials you lose a good 10 minutes...

Watched it. I smiled a couple of times. Does anyone else think that Berta has really aged? And her teeth!!! UGH!!! She needs to come to Phoenix for a mouth makeover.

I don't know how the show can make it... I'm thinking this will be it's last season.

Quote:
Of course you would notice her teeth! I noticed them because I have bad teeth myself. They are all filled and crowned and root canaled or have tetracycline staining
sad.png

How bout I come take her place and you can give me a mouth makeover
smile.png

I thought the show was OK and will have to wait to see how it all plays out. It would make no sense to me that the Kutcher character would purchase this house and then let a stranger still live there.

Quote:
Lately--the last couple of seasons--the "toilet humor" has been so repetitive that it's become stale. You'd think the writers could be more creative like they were the first couple of seasons. Potty mouth stuff is an easy laugh--usually because people are embarrassed by it--but gets boring after a while. I suspect the writers are running out of new ideas and that this show has about run its course. In fact, I think had there not been the problem with Sheen, this may have been the last year--they'd married Charlie off to Rose and let them walk into the sunset.

Back
Top Bottom