Tylan 50 dosage for a Gosling

Tylan 50 works best if given four times a day. If you can't do four, do three, and if you can't do three, try twice.

0.25 ml per pound of body weight orally four times a day
0.33 ml per pound of body wight orally three times a day
0.5 ml per pound of body weight orally two times a day

Thank you.
If I went ahead and did one dose of the .5ml per pound tonight would it be okay to start the four times day treatment tomorrow? Or do I need to keep it the same?

Thank you.
If I went ahead and did one dose of the .5ml per pound tonight would it be okay to start the four times day treatment tomorrow? Or do I need to keep it the same?
Do it a often as you can. The idea is to get 50 mg (1 ml) per pound per day into them. When will you be able to give the next dose?

Tylan 50 works best if given four times a day. If you can't do four, do three, and if you can't do three, try twice.

0.25 ml per pound of body weight orally four times a day
0.33 ml per pound of body wight orally three times a day
0.5 ml per pound of body weight orally two times a day
Do it a often as you can. The idea is to get 50 mg (1 ml) per pound per day into them. When will you be able to give the next dose?

I can dose her again first thing in the morning around 7am. Dosing her threw the day is not an issue for me im just afraid over over dosing.

I can dose her again first thing in the morning around 7am. Dosing her threw the day is not an issue for me im just afraid over over dosing.
All the vet books say 3-4 times a day, and the makers of Tylan say chickens 50 mg per pound per day, turkeys 60 mg per pound per day.

Your bottle is for cattle, and cattle get way less only once a day I think. If I were going to use it I would give as I suggested.

Back
Top Bottom