UPDATE: 7 eggs: 3 hatched so far -- due at 3AM on 12/31! PICS pg 6&7!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
sending good hatching vibes your way!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Hang in there it could be a long night for the new mommie.."you" I remember my first I was just out of this world..I had a baby turkey hatch today my first turkey ever to have...good luck and congrats on your hatch..
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

THIS BABY IS MOVING FAST!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
Im so excited!! I feel bad it has to do so much work lol....Poor little babies chirping up a storm and breathing hard! But I tell ya its a quick little baby! In the last 15 minutes it went from nicely cracked to open enough to see beak and feathers!!
ya.gif
Its through the membrane...completely open! How long normally till its done from this point???? Im so excited!!!!!!
wee.gif
Its the only one or 7 that is doing more than rocking. The other 6 arent even cracked. I hope thats ok...Most of them are rocking tho. Not near as much as this little guy (well, hopefully girl). This one started peeping last night and Im pretty sure I heard multiple peeps earlier, but its possible it was only this one....either way I'll be happy if I get one or two! --I say that now, but you never know lol

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
A while, they have to eat and drink first and since he/she will be in the bator for a little while ( in till its bro & sis hatch ) he/she wont be doing that for a little while, Keep the bator closed !!!!

she's trying to incurage the other 6 eggs to hatch!!! she's like "come on brothers and sisters, come look at the world with me!!!!!!!!"

now all we have to do is watch the other ones!!!
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
yippiechickie.gif

frow.gif
frow.gif
celebrate.gif