UPDATE: 7 eggs: 3 hatched so far -- due at 3AM on 12/31! PICS pg 6&7!

Quote:
A while, they have to eat and drink first and since he/she will be in the bator for a little while ( in till its bro & sis hatch ) he/she wont be doing that for a little while, Keep the bator closed !!!!

okay thanks!!!! yea that would make sence for them to eat first!!!! lol

It's good that she is talking to the others, it will help them along. She sounds so cute !!

CONGRATS
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Waiting on the others now......
pop.gif
caf.gif

unfortunately she/he is in the bator not only with her/his buddies that are supposed to hatch with her/him, but is in there with some eggs that arent going to hatch for another week...due on january 6th....i was thinking for that reason (so she doesnt disturb those eggs TOO badly) that I should put her in the brooder once she dries...what do you think?

The people that are on here know better than I do. I do things I prolly shouldn't and one day its gunna get me into trouble......like opening the incubator and taking chicks out before I should:D

just trying to warn her when i first starting hatching I thought you should remove chicks so they couldnt mess up the eggs. Ended up losing almost all my chicks left to doing it. They would dry out and then couldnt turn in the egg. Opening that bator during hatch causes all kinds of probs. Remember the mother hen does not come off the nest during hatch.

Back
Top Bottom