Update on dog battle

My neighbors know that " the lady" (me) that lives in the big farm house will waste your dog with a 4-10 if it steps onto her property! After sending a few mongrels to doggie heaven the word gets around.
clap.gif
Now everyone keeps their mutts at home.

I did have one neighbor that his huge dog kept coming over and eating all my dogs food, hunching my little corgi mix, pissing on my lawn furniture and pooping in my flower beds. I asked the neighbor to please keep his dog on his property. He has a 1/2 acre lot. I have a 40 acre farm. He said he wanted his dog to roam free and that that is why he moved to the country! He was in trouble with the law, and has been under house arrest. He was always getting high and having loud parties, shooting high powered weapons off in the housing development and in general, not a great neighbor.
smack.gif

He was in the habit of letting his dog out late at night, then when he brought the dog in the house he and his buddies would pass out. I decided the dog was not the problem and that I was going to fix this guy! So I fixed up some dinty moore beef stew and chili with about 3 stool softeners. When the dog came over to eat my dogs food he gorged himself with the casserole. While everyone was passed out in the house, the dog had a rear explosion! You could hear the neighbor cursing that dog for a week. Mr. Nuisance had to replace his furniture, sheetrock the walls again, and needless to say, he now keeps his stupid dog at home.
yuckyuck.gif

Here is a link that everyone might be interested in, I have three wonderful dogs that are such a big part of my life. They are a big help on the farm and I keep them home and out of trouble. I expect the neighbors to do the same. Otherwise, I might just fix 'em some chili beans and stew!
lau.gif

http://www.dogbitelaw.com/

Last edited:
Quote:
Call animal control and/or the police NOW! Those dogs are DANGEROUS. How would you feel if ANOTHER CHILD was bitten and severely injured, knowing that YOU could have prevented it, or at least made an effort to, by reporting the dogs?

I understand that it is a miserable situation for the neighbor and his son, but YOU also have a civic responsibility to report the dogs since you KNOW what kind of problem they cause.

Was the dog that bit the child yet another dog? I had a rescue dog for a short time some years ago. He bit an adult who was on my property and the authorities still gave me crap for weeks until I found him another place. If one of these dogs has bitten a child severly enough to need plastic surgery I don't understand why it hasn't already been picked up.

The "kid" is a senior in HS and forgets to put the dogs up? He sounds real bright too.

I only give my neighbors one very impolite warning. I keep my dogs on leads at all times and I live in the country on 12.5 acres and they can go where they want. But I am not finding my dog hit by a car. My preference.
If they are going after my livestock I will shoot to kill, and it breaks my heart, I love all dogs. But I dont want it to suffer. That is why DH got me some rat shot, it just stings like the dickens.
lau.gif

We have no animal control out here or a game warden, it took us 5 years to get a game warden, very nice man, and be danged if within 6 months he drowned in a flood. And we have never got another one.
But I will catch them if need be and take them to the pound myself. And the neighbors know this. I pay for my property, my property taxes and my livestock and I should not have to stand outside and guard my livestock because the humans are idiot's. Dogs are just being dogs.
So needless to say me and my neighbors do not have ciffee over the fence line.
Now with that being said their goats have been in my back feild all day, and that is OK.

Today is only Tuesday, but haven't seen hide nor hair of doggies.

We had our own domestic disaster Monday night so haven't had time for too much wandering. But, DH said he saw neighbor monday afternoon and told him about the dog again and the speaking to the cops.....

Would have hated to have heard what went down between ex husband and ex wife!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom