*Updated pics of fluffy chicks pg 13!* Starting the final countdown

Oh cool!!! Can you take and post some pics really quick??
smile.png
I am so happy for ya.

Wow, guess I have my entertainment for the night!!
pop.gif

bodyflight: You don't live very far from me! Only about 2 and a half hours give or take 30 minutes!

Here it is... the left over egg.. which was attached still by the navel for a few minutes.. it took this little guy 1 hour to zip & pop out.. now it's lonely!
1stHatch1stchick-c.jpg

Here she is (wishful thinking)
1stHatch1stchick-b.jpg

1stHatch1stchick-a.jpg

Our first one is out... unfortunately, this was our 3rd pip.. I'm afraid we may lose the other two.. however, this one hatch has upped our humidity, hopefully that will help the rest of them...

Wow!! I love her (
fl.gif
big_smile.png
) color! Did any others make it by now??

Still nothing to update here. I am losing hope, fast. I really held on to the thought that by this morning I would surely have at least one pip.... I got up a couple of times last night to check on them. Held my breath each time I looked into the bator.
smile.png

Will update when I get back from work this afternoon.

Today is the day ........why does everyone give up if they dont hatch early????? Some people have gone to toss eggs on day 24 and found them hatching. Some have shut off the incubator and later hear peeping and realize they gave up to soon. GK.....remember....incubation is 21 days
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

sit real still and watch the eggs, you might see them wiggle.

Thanks, Lurky.
smile.png
I will sit tight. Like I said, got to go to work in a few minutes and maybe I'll come home to a nice surprise.
smile.png

Woukd they wiggle in an egg carton? That's where I have them.

Quote:
Oh i dont know.......i wonder if you could take one out of the carton and place it so you can watch it
hu.gif
good thing your going to work, i am a bad influence
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom