Updated pics on my Asil/ Frizzle mix chicks!!!!! **PICS**

poultryhaven

Addicted to Seramas!
12 Years
Jan 19, 2009
Ocala, FL
Heres some pics i just took. Excuse the two cochins and 3 sebrights lol. Plus, i have another broody frizzle sitting on like 8 frizzle/ aseel mix eggs

Heres the dark frizzled chick. (My Favorite)

21433_dsci0506.jpg

Heres the lighter red frizzle (has some black through its feathers)

21433_dsci0507.jpg

Heres the dark smooth feathered (excuse the golden sebright) and the smooth light red

21433_dsci0508.jpg

Heres the smooth light red.

21433_dsci0510.jpg

Heres two asil/ frizzle mix chicks with momma (both are frizzled)

21433_dsci0512.jpg

Last edited:
They are CUTE!! Mamma is cute, too...from what I can see
smile.png

Hey--if you want to take a better pic, back up and zoom in, your camera will focus on the chicks instead of the background. If they are still blurry, change your digital camera setting to the little FLOWER icon (means macro).

I know they are probably moving around quickly which will make them blurry, too. But this may help.

How many babies do you have now??

Quote:
No they dont move around they are all friendly lol i have to get them to back up lol. Thanks for the tip. I have 6 asil/ frizzle mixes but total chicks i have 22 chicks lol and 21 eggs due on the 11th, 12th, and 13th
roll.png
like i need anymore. You want any silkies? lol

lol my broody hen just started sitting todayso i may have some hour or day olds for sale
roll.png
. I really hate to sell these
hmm.png
i think i'm gonna keep these ones maybe sell the two out with the broody hen. If i go to the swap i may bring a couple
big_smile.png

Quote:
No they dont move around they are all friendly lol i have to get them to back up lol. Thanks for the tip. I have 6 asil/ frizzle mixes but total chicks i have 22 chicks lol and 21 eggs due on the 11th, 12th, and 13th
roll.png

What kinda silkies ya got? I still have 3 serama cockerels that are getting bigger now, and thinkin' I may want to make another line of silkie seramas.... Uh-oh for you!

Quote:
roll.png

What kinda silkies ya got? I still have 3 serama cockerels that are getting bigger now, and thinkin' I may want to make another line of silkie seramas.... Uh-oh for you!

Silkie sermas....PLEASE COME! I want one~

Quote:
roll.png

I have 5 white silkies. Heres a pic of one. They are in there ugly stage. lol

21433_dsci0489.jpg

Quote:
I'm not sure if they will be or not. I did not hatch them. I got them at the last swap. Are you intrested in them? I can sell CHEAP or trade

Back
Top Bottom