Updated pics on my Asil/ Frizzle mix chicks!!!!! **PICS**

Quote:
I'm not sure if they will be or not. I did not hatch them. I got them at the last swap. Are you intrested in them? I can sell CHEAP or trade

Um---yeah. I need to girls if that is possible. How are the little white silkie seramas doin? I just lost my little cockerel boy
sad.png
Now, I am left w/ 2 white silkie serama pullets. I will probably put them w/ the pumpkin cocoa puff cuz 1 of them have the silkie gene. But really need to find another white silkie roo for them
fl.gif

Quote:
I'm not sure if they will be or not. I did not hatch them. I got them at the last swap. Are you intrested in them? I can sell CHEAP or trade

Um---yeah. I need to girls if that is possible. How are the little white silkie seramas doin? I just lost my little cockerel boy
sad.png
Now, I am left w/ 2 white silkie serama pullets. I will probably put them w/ the pumpkin cocoa puff cuz 1 of them have the silkie gene. But really need to find another white silkie roo for them
fl.gif

I can try to pick out 2 females
fl.gif
and if you want one of the white silkied roo's back i would be happy to give one back. By the way, I have been scared to tell you but that one rooster you gave me died mysteriously. I think he wasnt drinking cause his crop was empty. I was so furious at myself and sad.

Quote:
I'm sure i was lucky i had the chance to get them. You can use him more than i can. I already have one so i can use him and you can use the other.

Back
Top Bottom