URGENT!! SICK CHICK! NEED HELP! URGENT!!

Saaniya

Crowing
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Hi. Thank you for a prompt response.
Now answering your questions.
  • My father actually got them for a family who raises them near the place where dad works. The two hens were brought from the same family as week old chicks.
  • Brooder is basically a small tungsten bulb. A proper heat lamp isn't available anywhere since the supply stopped from China. The temp inside is around 37-38 degree Celsius.
  • I don't really know there exact age. Dad forgot to ask when he brought them. I supposed they should be 2 - 3 weeks old. I am attaching video, you may know better when you'll see them
  • Sterilize? I washed the whole area (floor, cage etc) with soap and water then mopped it with Dettol Liquid. They were out when I cleaned it.
  • I live in Karachi, Pakistan. The average temp here, these days, is 25 to 30 degree Celsius.
He is now getting weaker as hours pass by.

Links to videos:

Are u in india?
Okay get some Coccidiosis Medicine any Corid or Sulfa start giving it water

Attachments

Saaniya

Crowing
Aug 31, 2017
New Delhi India
Yes, but he is finding it hard to breath. He is eating and drinking though but less than usual and is balled up in a corner of the cage. :(

Sulfamethaoxizole also treat respiratory Infection . The symptoms you describe matching alot with Aspragillosis (pardon my spell) which is also known as Brooder Pneumonia .

It's a toxicity of Aspragillosis . Sulfamethaoxizole treat both Coccidiosis and toxins

Top Bottom