URGENT!! SICK CHICK! NEED HELP! URGENT!!

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to your chicks. I don't have any advice to offer, unfortunately, but I just wanted to drop in to say hello and wish you luck with your chicks.
So, hello and welcome to BackYard Chickens, and good luck with your chicks. I hope that they pull through.

Hi. Thank you for a prompt response.
Now answering your questions.
  • My father actually got them for a family who raises them near the place where dad works. The two hens were brought from the same family as week old chicks.
  • Brooder is basically a small tungsten bulb. A proper heat lamp isn't available anywhere since the supply stopped from China. The temp inside is around 37-38 degree Celsius.
  • I don't really know there exact age. Dad forgot to ask when he brought them. I supposed they should be 2 - 3 weeks old. I am attaching video, you may know better when you'll see them
  • Sterilize? I washed the whole area (floor, cage etc) with soap and water then mopped it with Dettol Liquid. They were out when I cleaned it.
  • I live in Karachi, Pakistan. The average temp here, these days, is 25 to 30 degree Celsius.
He is now getting weaker as hours pass by.

Links to videos:

Are u in india?
Okay get some Coccidiosis Medicine any Corid or Sulfa start giving it water

Attachments

• IMG20200311181914.jpg
    IMG20200311181914.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 3
Yes, but he is finding it hard to breath. He is eating and drinking though but less than usual and is balled up in a corner of the cage. :(

Sulfamethaoxizole also treat respiratory Infection . The symptoms you describe matching alot with Aspragillosis (pardon my spell) which is also known as Brooder Pneumonia .

It's a toxicity of Aspragillosis . Sulfamethaoxizole treat both Coccidiosis and toxins

I'm sure nowadays people use essential oils if your home have rosemary just dilute one drop in 200ml water and give them 3-4 times this is very good natural healer

Attachments

• IMG_20200314_094400_986.jpg
    IMG_20200314_094400_986.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom