Video of me and my girl (Edited for song)

Stormhorse23

Songster
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Indiana
Watch the WHOLE thing!
Thanks. I changed the song. Sorry I overlooked the words! Ill be more careful next time!
smile.png

Last edited:
I think you are a talented and beautiful young women and you should be proud of yourself for all that you have accomplished. You have a beautiful horse.

Thanks. I posted this on a horse forum and people picked it apart. I try!
Just curious from fellow Hoosier, where are you from in Indiana? Markle here

Bloomington​

Its more about the fun you have and way you feel at the end of the day, then what others think of you! Keep riding and having fun!! I miss the days of carefree riding like that, but those times are great memories I carry with me.
smile.png

Well we had an array of horses, we had several Appies, Palamino/arab mix, couple quarter horses, and a crazy thoubread. I showed westren pleasure to make dad happy and then i fully enjoyed contesting, I loved them all barrels, poles, crazy made up races. I enjoyed the freedom owning a horse gave. No matter how crazy things got in life you could always find peace and freedom on the back of a horse. Aawwww how I miss it, it's tough being a grown-up! lol

Well, thats it, I'm getting a horse. Thank-you for helping me make up my mind. I have a horse now but I don't see him enough to ride him so now the "brokeness" has gone out of him. This means I'm gonna sell him and start saving for a fence, food, the horse, etc, lol. Thanks Stormhorse!!
smile.png

That was so cool. You are a cutie! Bet the boys are very interested in you. What counts is that you had fun and Stormie sure like he was having fun. Don't know why those horse people picked it apart. They shoud have been very proud of you.

Quote:
Thats how it is for me. I did a few pleasure shows fer my mom but I love contesting. My mare is best at it, too. This was just a feeble attempt at jumping!
Well, thats it, I'm getting a horse. Thank-you for helping me make up my mind. I have a horse now but I don't see him enough to ride him so now the "brokeness" has gone out of him. This means I'm gonna sell him and start saving for a fence, food, the horse, etc, lol. Thanks Stormhorse!!

Your very welcome! Why don't you rebreak him? Training is one of my favorite horsey activities. Do a little research and you just might find you love it!​

Back
Top Bottom