Wanted to show off Isabella, my obnoxious fur baby.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
This is my new puppy, Isabellla. I had decided the kids needed a small puppy in the house to play with and started searching....we only do animals who NEED us. Well, a neighbor's father had found a tiny little, very pregnant, stray dog and taken her in. Isabella is one of her little ones. Have no clue what kind of mutt mix she is, and guesses would be GREATLY appreciated. She is TINY (and will stay little), has a pretty good under-bite, very wooly. Just a doll.
smile.png
Anyway, here she is.
smile.png

First, yawning.....
1114200819771227375004453.jpg

Next, extremely angry that my cat, Gem, decided to help with her bath!!!
smile.png

111120081915.jpg

And last, a kinda fuzzy shot of her playing in the yard, but you can see her face better.
111520081986.jpg

Quote:
LOL.....trust me, they don't come much more rowdy than Isabella!!!! I just finished walking across the house with her swinging from my pants leg. LOL I woke up a couple of days ago to her chewing on my nose ring and trying to pull it out. We are working on our manners but it is so hard when you are little.
smile.png

No, I don't have pics of the mom.
sad.png
She is a really small dog, about twice as big as my neighbor's teacup chihuahua (so not super tiny but little). She is an obvious mixed breed too.....light tan, short hair, and under-bite (where Isabella got hers). There is no telling how many different types of dog went into making Isabella what she is.

Thanks, wifezilla, I thought it was pretty funny.
smile.png
Poor little Gem is my little helper cat....has to be right in the middle of everything I am doing and just assumed I would need help bathing her. LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom