WARNING : Do NOT purchase from customincubators.com!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks idahobiddy im not a scam artist and i cant wait till you get your combo you will be pleased with our products and the upgrades we have made on them.. thanks for your buisness..

thomas pendergrass

Please let me know when you get your paypal set back up... I know others have been told you cannot use it anymore and Paypal was closing it... however I do not feel comfortable sending a check as it is much harder to get your money back if things do not work out... paypal and credit cards may take some time, but you will eventually be refunded. I am still very concerned about how things will turn out.

Claudette

Well, for my order, I got emails from Phillip Gordon, Joseph Zimmerman and Marlow Farms....I believe Thomas Pendergrass is just another name...another Paypal, another website...stealing more money!! I find it difficult to believe Paypal would shut down an account that is completely disconnected from an account they are having trouble with. If you purchase a buisness that has outstanding orders (supposedly only 5) why would you not fill them if you are a genuine business??? Doesn't make any sense to me! Good luck!

My original Paypal payment went to Phillip Gordon. The new owner is Thomas Pendergrass. His paypal account has now also been shut down and I was issued a refund.... on the 2nd payment I made. I have talked to Thomas tonight and he told my that my incubator is on it's way tomorrow. He is going to call once the incubator is on it's way. I seriously need a cabinet incubator so I'm still hoping this is going to work out.

Why did you not respond to my multiple requests that I sent through the website then??? I think you have screwed up...stolen about $1500 worth of money and now see your buisness going down the toilet. If you were an honest buisness man...you would have filled the "5 orders" that failed to be filled before you "purchased the business"....I truly hope people on here don't buy your lies...but there is nothing I can do to stop that. I'm sure you'll be doing EVERYTHING you can to get incubators out to anyone on here who's purchased since the date of "Jan. 3rd"...this is quite bad for your buisness!

my paypal got cancelled because i used the old owners website and their ebay adds..but its all gonna change and all these neg.post will be pos.post....a scam artist would run and hide and not defending himself and his buisness..but im here and will explain what is going on at all times.i called every single person that has ordered from me since jan 2 2012 and talked to them one on one about everything.thanks again

Hi Tom, I'm do a refund , please contact me. Thanks I was also told that Joe Zimerman was the the new owner!
I still think this is a scam.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha! Joseph Zimmerman was one of the names I've gotten emails from since the beginning...it is a scam!!!

Hi Tom, I'm do a refund , please contact me. Thanks I was also told that Joe Zimerman was the the new owner!

Mr Gordon is still in the business?
hmm.png

Ha ha ha!  Joseph Zimmerman was one of the names I've gotten emails from since the beginning...it is a scam!!! 

I was just emailed by Joseph Zimmerman last week, but he would not return my emails after my payment was sent. A few months ago someone named Nathan Diaz claimed to own it.

I too have many questions and things don't feel right, but I sincerely hope I am wrong and Thomas makes good on everything.

Someone needs to post this link in the Okie thread and have someone visit Mr. Gordon/Zimmerman/Marlow/Pendergrass's Shop. Surely if he is a legit businessman, he wouldn't mind giving a tour of his operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom